It's Like Boyfriend Versus Shinhwa

Assalamualaikum.

First of all, please don't get me wrong. Especially to all Shinhwa fans. I'm just doing an age wise comparison. Personally, I'm a fan of Shinhwa since the release of their "Venus". I should say Shinhwa still got the charm in them. Moreover, I've finished watching every episodes of Shinhwa Broadcast. Yeay! Looks like Shinhwa has a new fan. You're my love love, Venus! =)

Okay! Lets get back to the track.

This entry is just a general saying. A product of my OWN THOUGHT, a 25 years old me, and I just feel like doing a random babbling today. No hard feelings ayte people? =)


This kind of feelings come to me during daily conversation with the opposite sex (male friends). I do mean a normal conversation (not related to work or feelings). Somehow, I find it comfortable and fun having a conversation with those who are younger than me. It's like I'm me when I'm talking and I can talk with no restriction  in term of expression and wording.

But, each time I'm chit chatting with those older than me, I find it difficult to keep myself engaged in the conversation, sometimes I feel like I'm faking myself in order to not appeared bored to the other party. Ouh! It's difficult!

Is it only me or they are others who are having the same problem? I'm not being biased nor I'm having age discrimination, it's just how I felt. I know it's not a good thing. Well, should learn how to overcome this, or else I'm going to face a problem socializing in the working community later on.


Why am I suddenly bring about this topic? Haha. Actually, happen to read an entry that I wrote long ago, on this date, 11th May but in 2010. SAYA SUKA BERBICARA DENGANNYA, MUNGKIN DIALAH TEMAN HIDUP SAYA

But guys, just have one last thing to say, Shinhwa, although everyone of them is in their early 30's,  but they are just SUPERB. Watch the Shinhwa Broadcast, you'll definitely find that an older guy is not so bad after all. They do posses their own charm. Ops! ^^

Till here. I'm going to stop babbling and having my nap. Happy weekend people. Take care and smile always. Assalamualaikum.




THIS ENTRY IS JUST USING KOREAN BOY BAND AS A COMPARISON AND TO EXPLAIN THE ENTRY, A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MY CURRENT INTEREST, IF IT IS DIFFICULT TO RESPECT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE AND THEIR INTEREST, THEN THIS ENTRY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU.

Ulasan

Fina berkata…
Cik Farhana! I'm both SHINHWA and Boyfriend's fan! What to do? One, super talented oldskul group another one so cute u never wanted to blink looking at them. It's good to see SHINHWA's comeback after sooo long time
azuan berkata…
x pernah dengan nama group boyfriend ni....shinwa tu pernah jugak dengar...

broadcast korea banyak edit nak bagi best kan? hehe
farhana berkata…
Shinwa? Pernah dengar nama band tu, tapi xpernah dengar lagu2 mereka =)
Puteri Iqa Izyan berkata…
aaaa. dah lama tak layan korea ni. hee

tapi hari tu ada tengok lagu venus dkt music bank. sedap jugak ^_^

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.