Believing

Assalamualaikum.

I've been wanting to express this in my writing. I don't know whom I should talk to or is there anyone "available" to listen on my rant. So, I write.

A few days back, I get a chance to witness something that change my stand. A friend of mine, after getting through a hell of storm and series of heartbroken event in her life, I mean on matters regarding personal relationship, now she is a happy woman, getting engage to someone that loves her as what she is, accepting her every flaws. And I'm touch upon witnessing how she smiles beautifully in all her pictures.


It's true. We all hope to have a happy ending, but at some point in life, I'm so doubtful about that. I mean in finding happiness on "THAT MATTER" and FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME, I always thought it'll be difficult so at one point in life I decide not to pursue on it anymore cause somehow, the deeper that I think, I guess it's not something for me.

But after seeing HER, at the back of my mind, I'm telling myself, FARHANA, HAPPINESS DO EXIST. GO AND FIND YOURS. ITS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE. PLEASE KEEP ON BELIEVING. 


And here I am, start believing again. Good night people. Take care and be happy always.
Assalamualaikum.
:)



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.