Three Smileys

Assalamualaikum.

It's nearly 5 in the morning, azan for Subuh prayer will be recite in a short while. Suddenly waking up in the middle of the night. After the prayer, and now here I am in front of my laptop browsing for some materials to be read. Fill in my brain with some knowledge and doing research on what course should I take for my master. Erm. I never thought it will be such a difficult decision to make.

Anyway, unknowingly, I drop out a few smileys through Yahoo Messenger. At 4.30 a.m., leaving message over YM, where you know that person perhaps has never open his YM for quite sometime. Haha. But who cares, suddenly at time like this, my mind constantly remind me of someone.

So I left there a few smileys. For Penyebab Senyuman Dalam Rahsia. That's where it all started, our friendship, giving out phone number, sending text to a wrong number and then only getting the right phone number. And that is almost 4 years ago. A really great moment to reminisce. Some of the moments that I truly cherish in my life. Moments that keep making me smile. Even over silly things.

Till here people. Good morning. Salam Subuh. Take care. Assalamualaikum. 


Ulasan

farhana berkata…
Hi doc..
U ni pnuh random kan.. I like :):):) (3 smileys jugak)

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?