It Means You Are Burdensome!!!

Assalamualaikum.

This scene here is taken from one of the hit Korean drama early this year. My Love From The Star with Kim Soo Hyun and Giana Junn. Watching this scene feels like getting a smack on your head, OUCH!! And that one hurts! Haha.

But, it's true. I never should have confessed. I knew that person has read what I wrote the other day. Arghh! I'm sorry for making you feel that I'm burdensome.

SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!

Tomorrow is Monday. Meaning it's working day. I guess this is one of the way to distract myself and forget what I had done that shouldn't be done. Huhu.

Assalamualaikum.






Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

MRI Oh MRI : Pengalaman 30 Minit Di Dalam Gua Magnet

Ingat Lagi Pada Lirik Raikan Cinta?

Parut? Tona Kulit Muka Tidak Sekata? Pigmentasi? Ini Jawapan Saya.